Re: EARL 0.9

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:49:34 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
> I'd suggest in addition to the plain english and rdf to have
> examples in N3.

I'd suggest that the RDF Schema be in Notation3, although we'd have to
ask the SWCG or whoever if Notation3 is stable enough to use is a
specification. I'm writing the schema right now, but I'm having to
check very carefully that it makes sense. EARL 0.9 is turning out to
be slightly different from the examples and so forth that we already
have... for example, the data node was just hanging off by itself
somewhere. I'm creating a kind of "model" for it. I'll post it when
it's done.