Re: Test Files now available

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 08:21:18 -0700
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
This document is a very nice thing. I hope that we can get the list to
become an active place where lots of people will learn and teach about
ways to make the Web increasingly usable (accessible).

I don't see this being a formal Recommendation but more as the final
outcome of *all* WAI efforts - the place where the message about
accessibility flowers.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE