Re: the accessibility of the disability web

too bad the report, located at:
http://www.gilbert.org/siteanalyzer/reports/sa3.html
doesn't have d-links for the graphical graphs, although they are ALT-texted...

gregory.

PS: they don't use longdesc, either...

At 07:46 PM 12/14/99 -0500, Kelly Pierce wrote:
>Nearly two-thirds of disability World Wide Web sites were found to have
>accessibility problems, a recent analysis found.  The study by the Gilbert
>Center checked the home pages of more than 100 disability organizations
>using the Bobby validation tool for accessibility.
>
>Is the standard for access so difficult or unclear that our own
>organizations cannot meet it?
>
>kelly

>[Omitted the report that Kelly had included, as it has a copyright on it.]
>
>Regards/Harvey Bingham

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>