Suggested for Biz Case slides

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 15:51:40 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I did this in just a few minutes, but the idea is what I am trying to
convey rather than the graphic design itself.  I am sure someone can
improve it.

In this case, there are no numbers or graphs that people will expect
to relate to an actual case study.  it is clear that the ideas are conceptual.

Whether they are as persuasive, well that's the question now, I guess.

best,
Sharron

Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities