RE: Suggested for Biz Case slides

From: Char James-Tanny <charjt@helpstuff.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:12:40 -0400
To: "'EOWG'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Oh, I like that :-) Easy to understand, and right now, I can't think of
anything that's missing. (OTOH, my brain isn't quite all here today, so I'll
look at it again this weekend and compare it to some old presentations I've
done.)

BTW, I got a "this file is corrupted" message when I tried to open it. The
Repair function (Microsoft Office 2010) solved the problem, whatever it was.