Some comments on Accessibility Requirements

  Hello Shawn and all,
I think this new version is good.
I have only three comments:
  1.  In "Content can be presented in different ways" and "Content is
easier to see and hear"  section "related sections"  section "browsing
methods" magnifying tools (software and glassse) may be added.
2. in "Alternatives for audio and video content", section "Web browsing
methods"  why don't you add audio descriptions to sign language and
captions and transcripts?
3. I could not find the small explanation telling the reader what
"related sections" contains. It seems to me that we talked during the
call about explaning that in the intro or  changing the heading text.
4. at last, a small typo:  sometimes one can read: meeting this
requirement, sometimes meeting this requirements.
  That's all for my comments.
Best regards
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org