Ready for Review: Accessibility Requirements

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:57:43 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG,

"How People with Disabilities Use the Web: Accessibility Requirements" is ready for review at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/2009/provisions

The suggestions from previous EOWG teleconferences have been implemented.

Please prepare any comments for discussion at this week's EOWG teleconference. If possible, send them to the mailing list so that we can think about them before the teleconference.

Note that we will not go through the whole document section by section in the teleconference; instead, we will only discuss sections that you bring up for comment.

Regards,
~Shawn & Shadi