Re: "Accessible Web Browsing" document (summary and orientation information)

hi Shadi & Alan,

I wonder if the document might benefit from an "overview" like we are
doing for the "Contacting" document - the common problems could possibly
be listed there in a slightly expanded format.

Just for consideration.  Andrew