I need your help with the accessibility business cases

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:43:36 +0000
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi all - I am working on case studies for the accessibility business
case. And now I need your help!

Doyle - do you know when Wells Fargo first made its website
significantly accessible?

Jack - do you know of any plans to improve the accessibility of the
Boeing website?

Everyone else - do you know of anyone at any of these companies:

Verizon Wireless, Southwest Airlines, General Electric, Proctor &
Gamble, TIAA-CREF, Washington Mutual

who is either involved with accessibility or would be able to put me in
touch with the person who *was* involved in accessibility? If so, could
you put me in touch with them?

Many thanks to you all

Liam

--