From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 06 December 2007 04:32
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 7 December 2007 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and logistics for our 7 December 2007 teleconference follow.

Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
 	  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200 / +33.4.89.06.34.99 / +44.117.370.6152, code:
EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

Scribe:  Wayne (per www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html)

Agenda:

1. WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference and Understanding user interfaces
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2007OctDec/0159.html
Please send your comments to the EOWG mailing list right away. If
needed, we can discuss issues during the teleconference.

2. WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft messaging
Discuss approach for communications on Last Call Working Draft
publication.

3. EOWG Charter update
Current charter: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter4
Discuss changes for charter extension/renewal, including:
- Deliverables: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter4#deliverables
- Meetings: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter4#meetings

4. EOWG Deliverables planning
- Current Work: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#deliv first list only, "Work
on Hold" has been replaced with:
- Draft update for 2008:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables-new.html

5. MWBP-WCAG Relationship documents (if time)
* Requirements/Analysis:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-mwbp-wcag
Draft of an Overview page may be available before the teleconference.

Regards,
~ Shawn

=====

NOTE: If you reply to this email, please change the subject line. If you
are sending regrets, add "Regrets" to the front of the current subject
line. If you are commenting on a document or topic, put the document
title or topic in the subject line. Thanks.

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
All substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just
in IRC).
- To type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes,
type /me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):
http://www.irchelp.org

###

--
DISCLAIMER: