Re: Problem with WCAG 2.0 "How to Meet" Pointing to Quick Ref

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:32:32 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Thanks for noting this Justin. They're working on this right now.

It should be fixed in the updated version, which will probably be posted early next week. I understand the fix will be to display all success criteria when coming from a link. (We can discuss any usability issues with this later.)

Best,
~Shawn