From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of William Loughborough
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 7:34 PM
To: eowg
Subject: opinion leaders

Among others, Kelly Goto, Andy Clarke, Adrian Holovaty, Douglas Bowman,
Dan Cederholm, Joe Clark, Molly Holzschlag, Derek Featherstone, Veerle
Pieters, Jeremy Keith are listed as presenters at a conference I will
attend in Vancouver, BC in February. http://north.webdirections.org/

At the telecon this morning it was pointed out (Justin?) that such
luminaries might be formidable allies in our efforts to achieve the old
"everyone/everything/everywhere/always connected" goal.

Any suggestions on how to utilize my "elder statesman" persona to help
with this?

Love.