Re: opinion leaders

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:41:53 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I recently attended the Web Fundementals Seminar in Ovideo Spain,
organised by the W3C Spanish Office. Among the speakers were Andy Clarke
and Molly Holzschlag, and also Ben Hammersley, Bob Regan, Dean Jackson,
Dave Shea and
Richard Ishida. Most of them incorporated accessibility into thir
presentatiosn, although not usually describing any implementation details,
but from what I remember of what they said, accessibility was always
mentioned.

[1] http://www.fundamentosweb.org/2006/Ponentes/

--
Alan Chuter