opinion leaders

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:33:38 -0800
To: eowg <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Among others, Kelly Goto, Andy Clarke, Adrian Holovaty, Douglas Bowman,
Dan Cederholm, Joe Clark, Molly Holzschlag, Derek Featherstone, Veerle
Pieters, Jeremy Keith are listed as presenters at a conference I will
attend in Vancouver, BC in February. http://north.webdirections.org/

At the telecon this morning it was pointed out (Justin?) that such
luminaries might be formidable allies in our efforts to achieve the old
"everyone/everything/everywhere/always connected" goal.

Any suggestions on how to utilize my "elder statesman" persona to help
with this?

Love.