RE: opinion leaders

From: Andrew Arch <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:13:11 +1100
To: <love26@gorge.net>, "eowg" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

This was one of the messages that I reported from Web Directions South
[1] a few weeks ago when Kelly, Andy, Molly, Derek and Jeremy spoke in
Sydney.

Many of the speakers emphasised accessibility, all of them at least
mentioned its importance.

Andrew
[1] http://www.webdirections.org/
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
Ph. +61 (0)3 9864 9282; Mob: 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/