RE: EOWG Training Resource Suite for Web Accessibility navigation

From: Helle Bjarn° <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:00:44 +0100
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:49:57 +0100
Return-Receipt-To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Helle_Bjarn=F8?= <hbj@visinfo.dk>

Training Suite > > Overview - Objectives - Curricula - Modules - Tips -
Setup
Fonts in Italic should be avoided - if one looks at recommendations
regarding partly sighted and dyslectics.
I find this  "Training suite line" very difficult to read myself. If we keep
it in italic we should look for a different font.  I've tried with Arial,
Helvetica, Tahoma and Verdana in font size 11 and italic and find that
Helvetica or Verdana might be the best; they are a little wider than Arial
and more upright. Actually Verdana is best but I don't know if it can be
used in all browsers
Helvetica 11:	Overview	Overview
Arial 11:	Overview  	Overview
Verdana11:	Overview	Overview
Tahoma 11:	Overview	Overview
Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
www.visinfo.dk
phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14
mail: Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.