EOWG: Agenda, Friday January 18, 2002

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:34:54 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

For our meeting Friday January 18, 2002,
from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. US Eastern Standard Time,
on phone bridge +1 617 252 7000...

AGENDA

1. Outreach updates

2. Selecting and Using Authoring Tools for Web Accessibility
         see message, links, questions at
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002JanMar/0015.html

3. Training Resource Suite for Web Accessibility
         see navigation mock-up at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/training
         we need to walk through the suite to look for resources that need
to be updated
         note also that there are outstanding change requests

4. Meetings
         - upcoming schedule of phone meetings
         - wednesdays...
         - nice tech plenary agenda & registrations
         - joint phone meeting w/ auwg
         - csun meeting agenda