Re: EOWG: Agenda for Friday June 14, 2002

Hello,

I have read Developing Organizational Policies on Web Accessibility  and I
agree with the content.

I just wonder why, in section 3, we give 3 exmplaes for WCAG and only 1 for
ATAG?

Regards,

Jean-Marie D'Amour

A 12:24 2002-06-13, Judy Brewer a écrit :

>EOWG:
>
>Agenda for Friday June 14, 2002
>Time:   8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Daylight Time
>Bridge:
>         "Zakim" +1 617 761 6200
>         Conference Code EOWG (3694) then press #
>
>Agenda:
>         1. Outreach updates
>         Send to list in advance if possible
>
>         2. Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility
>         Editorial comments and updates from Chuck & others
>         See discussion and reply to the questions on the list
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002AprJun/
>
>         3. Clarifications on change requests for Selecting Software for
> Web Accessibility
>         See Sarah's questions & document link on list
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002AprJun/0124.html
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2002AprJun/0104.html
>
>http://www.dartmouth.edu/~shorton/eowg/implementation/software/23may2002.html
>
>         4. Edited copy of "Developing an Organizational Policy for Web
> Accessibility"
>         Please review & comment before meeting
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/pol.html
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog.html#20010629
>
>         #. Editors' meeting
>         for last half hour of call.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
>

>--
>Judy Brewer    +1.617.258.9741    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
>MIT/LCS Room NE43-355, 200 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA

Jean-Marie D'Amour M.Éd.
Formateur
CAMO pour personnes handicapées
www.camo.qc.ca