Re: Glossary in Spanish

Carlos,

Please advise your colleagues at SIDAR that the glossary is in a very early
draft stage, and we expect it will be changing considerably over the next
several months (there is a group of people starting to work on it) and so
they should be careful not to assume that it is a completed or official
document yet.

Thanks,

Judy

At 10:39 PM 1/16/01 +0100, Carlos A Velasco wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>My colleagues of SIDAR in Spain, with whom I collaborate whenever I
>am able to, asked me to notify to all of you that Harvey's Glossary
>has been translated to Spanish. The URL is:
>	http://www.sidar.org/docus/gloswai1.htm
>I haven't had a chance to read the translation, but I can guarantee
>Harvey that the translators group is very well qualified <smile>,
>and, on top of that, Charles is involved.
>
>Carlos
>--
>Dr Carlos A Velasco
>mailto:Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de    http://access.gmd.de/
>GMD - German National Research Center for Information Technology
>  Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.HEB)
>  Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
>  Tel: +49-2241-142609 Fax: +49-2241-142146

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)