Glossary in Spanish

From: Carlos A Velasco <Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:39:04 +0100
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Dear all,

My colleagues of SIDAR in Spain, with whom I collaborate whenever I
am able to, asked me to notify to all of you that Harvey's Glossary
has been translated to Spanish. The URL is:
	http://www.sidar.org/docus/gloswai1.htm
I haven't had a chance to read the translation, but I can guarantee
Harvey that the translators group is very well qualified <smile>,
and, on top of that, Charles is involved.

Carlos
--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
mailto:Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de    http://access.gmd.de/