Re: Glossary in Spanish

The translation is in fact two thirds based on Recommendation documents, plus
a draft of UAAG. It is not the tranlsation of the working glossary that we
are trying to use for the future versions, but of the original basis - the
combined glossaries published by Harvey. But it's still useful - not least
for translating The specs themselves.

Charles McCN