SV: EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 11 May 2001

From: <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:55:29 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "'Judy Brewer'" <jbrewer@w3.org>
Fra: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sendt: 11. maj 2001 05:19
Emne: EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 11 May 2001

EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 11 May 2001

        Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
        Phone: +1 617 252-7000

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates
        Send to list in advance if possible, since we haven't met for
several
weeks and so we might have accumulated a number of these.

2. More work on business case
        Please note new version from Carlos, posted to list after our last
meeting:
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2001AprJun/0041.html

        For background:
        http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/
        http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog

        Also if anyone is working on additional document pieces for business
case,
please send those in.

3. Face-to-face meetings, potential schedule
        Discussion

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)