EOWG: Updated cost factors section of business plan

EOWG:

I took the "cost factors" that Jean-Marie has been working on (which also
includes work from William, Phill Jenkins, Mark Urban and Rob Neff and our
EOWG discussions) and incorporated it into the resource suite, at:

	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/ap-impcos.html

I did a lot more editing and re-arranging of items, since once I tried to
explain them more clearly, it seemed that several items overlapped.

I added in substantial explanatory detail, based on my using this document
during several discussions over the past two weeks with people in
organizations that were at the stage of needing to determine cost
information for implementation. The brief phrases we were using were
insufficiently clear; roughly the amount of detail now in the document
seemed sufficient for good understanding. The responses to the draft,
though, were very enthusiastic, e.g. "this is just the kind of information
we're trying to put together ourselves right now; it's great to have it
available here."

In addition I looked back through all of our old change log notes on this
section (April 20th's discussion will be incorporated shortly) and finished
any change requests relating to cost factors that were not already taken
care of; and updated the change log.

	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog

I consider this appendix in a near-finished state unless I hear differently
from EOWG discussion or mail list. Thanks again to everybody who has
contributed so far; please take another look now and send any comments to
w3c-wai-eo@w3.org.

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:18:39 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 11 May 2001
>
>EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 11 May 2001
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
>	Phone: +1 617 252-7000
>
>AGENDA:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>	Send to list in advance if possible, since we haven't met for several
weeks and so we might have accumulated a number of these.

>2. More work on business case
>	Please note new version from Carlos, posted to list after our last meeting:
>	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2001AprJun/0041.html
>
>	For background:
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog
>
>	Also if anyone is working on additional document pieces for business
case, please send those in.

>3. Face-to-face meetings, potential schedule
>	Discussion
>
>- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)