Policy Monitoring?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:49:43 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
When the Digital Signatures act appeared, the story said it had been
being worked on for a year. How did we miss this? This law will have
major impact on the community yet none of the lists I'm on ever
mentioned that it was in the works hence we never (to my rather
imperfect knowledge) had any opportunity for input to the process.

How can we prevent this sort of thing from coming as a complete surprise
again?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE