EOWG meeting this Friday, June 16 2000

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:27:39 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Please note that at our EOWG meeting last Friday, we agreed to meet again
this Friday, June 16, to continue discussing the set of training pages at

As usual we will meet from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern, on 617 252 1038.

We will also meet next Friday, June 23.

I will post minutes from our previous discussion tonight, but in the
meantime please continue to discuss the training pages.

Thank you,

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

WAI Education & Outreach home page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO