arrangements

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:44:17 -0700
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Don't forget to emphasize that when you are doing this training of
trainers you must train them to emphasize the accessibility of all the
materials they are presenting, including ASL signers, Braille & large
print stuff, etc.

It is absolutely mandatory that when we do any of this we "walk the
walk" because talk is cheap and the example you set will affect your
listeners when they start doing this.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE