fwd: Draft of re-organized WAI home page

Reminder, no EOWG meeting today Friday July 23, however comments &
discussion still needed on the proposed re-draft of the WAI home page
described below. Please focus on content re-organization on this round,
with more discussion of styling & presentation to come later.

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:32:36 -0400
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Draft of re-organized WAI home page
>Cc: janet, w3t-wai, w3c-wai-cg
>
>EOWG
>
>For discussion during Friday July 16 meeting:
>
>It was easier to think through the re-organization of the home page using
a mocked-up page, rather than just send around a list of topics.

>Some links are active, some are not; if we like this set-up I'd need to
put in a number of sub-pages to back these up. Some links are to resources
not yet created or finalized, so we can see how it hangs together; they'd
be taken off the actual home page until they're ready.

>Here's the draft re-org:
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home
>Here's the original for comparison:
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI
>
>Is it: clearer? friendlier? easier to get to find really useful resources?
easier to use by different audiences? etc.?

>I realize it's just flat text for now; we can throw in some styling later.
>
>- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)