Re: training

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:12:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
There is a process at W3C for holding workshops. I am not sure if it is
exactly what we are looking for, but perhaps we should look at something of
the sort.

Charles McCN

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Robert Neff wrote:

  Has there been any discussion on the draft deliverables, Item 7 Training events, to have a two day training program?  OR two days to meet to discuss the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ?

  The more I start analyzing, the more i think that we all need to get in room and discuss each item line by line - along with everyone's comments.

  If needed I can volutneer a facility in DC for a weekend or so.

  rob