training

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:12:11 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Has there been any discussion on the draft deliverables, Item 7 Training events, to have a two day training program?  OR two days to meet to discuss the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ?

The more I start analyzing, the more i think that we all need to get in room and discuss each item line by line - along with everyone's comments.

If needed I can volutneer a facility in DC for a weekend or so.

rob