Re: training

Rob,

To re-interate what Charles is implying in his message, and what I
mentioned in an earlier e-mail, there is a W3C process we need to follow
for hosting workshops. We welcome organizations offering to host, and we'd
need to coordinate closely on this. I've suggested to you in my earlier
e-mail a time we could meet by phone to discuss this. Please let me know if
that time is possible for you.

Regarding having a two-day line-by-line discussion of the WCAG, that is
what the Web Content Guidelines Working Group did for over a year. Current
comments can go to the attention of the WCAG editors' addresses noted in
the introduction to the document. That working group then discusses those
comments for possible inclusion in future versions.

Regards,

Judy

At 07:12 PM 7/11/99 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>There is a process at W3C for holding workshops. I am not sure if it is
>exactly what we are looking for, but perhaps we should look at something of
>the sort.
>
>Charles McCN
>
>On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Robert Neff wrote:
>
>  Has there been any discussion on the draft deliverables, Item 7 Training
events, to have a two day training program?  OR two days to meet to discuss
the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ?

>  The more I start analyzing, the more i think that we all need to get in
room and discuss each item line by line - along with everyone's comments.

>  If needed I can volutneer a facility in DC for a weekend or so.
>
>  rob
>

>--Charles McCathieNevile            mailto:charles@w3.org
>phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://www.w3.org/People/Charles
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>MIT/LCS  -  545 Technology sq., Cambridge MA, 02139,  USA

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)