ATAG 2.0 Implementation Seeking

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 14:51:29 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have made some updates to the draft list at:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev3.html

Note that I have included mention of:
- MS Office 2010
- Flash 8

(Note: I am not doing full reviews of these tools - rather am I looking
for coverage of the ATAG 2.0 success criteria and hoping that by adding
a few examples from various tools I can prompt others come forward with
other examples)

Roberto: Is there any chance you could refresh the XStandard examples?

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto