Re: ATAG 2.0 Implementation Seeking

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 10:22:34 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

In order to get your implementation examples in, you can simply send
them to me noting the relevant success criteria, tool name (and URI if
any), notes on how it meets, and screenshots (if applicable).

On 05/05/2010 2:51 PM, Jan Richards wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have made some updates to the draft list at:
> http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev3.html
>
> Note that I have included mention of:
> - MS Office 2010
> - Flash 8
>
> (Note: I am not doing full reviews of these tools - rather am I looking
> for coverage of the ATAG 2.0 success criteria and hoping that by adding
> a few examples from various tools I can prompt others come forward with
> other examples)
>
> Roberto: Is there any chance you could refresh the XStandard examples?
>
> Cheers,
> Jan

jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto