Re: ATAG 2.0 Implementation Seeking

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:32:10 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have updated the ATAG2 implementation report at:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev4.html

The update includes the WebAIM WAVE checking tool, which appears to
implement:
A.2.2.1 Purpose of Added Presentation

It's not too late to add your implementation examples to the document
before today's call, if you send them to me before 3:30pm ET.