AUWG Teleconference on 26 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:51:28 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 26
February 2007 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

Agenda:

1. F2F Planning
- GP is investigating hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e.
April 25-27). We need to officially announce soon.

2. Action Item review:

ACTION: JR to Check "essential", "important", "beneficial" against WCAG
usage.

ACTION: GP to CORRECTION Arrange ATAG F2F mtg April 25-27

ACTION: all to Continue to take a look at the comments responses

ACTION: all to Look at Idea that began with what to do with A.0.1
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0045.html)

ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content
accessibility guideline."

3. Major topics to discuss:

a. New editor's draft (including many proposals)
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2007/WD-ATAG20-20070221/WD-ATAG20-20070221.html

b. Partial Credit
- See new editor's draft
- TB has concerns:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0022.html

4. Comments on Public Working Draft:

- we received quite a few comments on our Dec. 7 draft:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2007/atag20_pubWD_7dec2006_comment_responses.html

- still waiting on comments from EO and ERT.

5. Techniques work .
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-
20060711.html

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0024.html)

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0008.html

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0011.html

Please send regrets to the list.