AUWG Teleconference on 26 February 2007 4pm-5pm ET (TODAY)

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:51:28 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 26
February 2007 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

1. F2F Planning
- GP is investigating hosting F2F (end of week of April 23 -i.e.
April 25-27). We need to officially announce soon.

2. Action Item review:

ACTION: JR to Check "essential", "important", "beneficial" against WCAG

ACTION: GP to CORRECTION Arrange ATAG F2F mtg April 25-27

ACTION: all to Continue to take a look at the comments responses

ACTION: all to Look at Idea that began with what to do with A.0.1

ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content
accessibility guideline."

3. Major topics to discuss:

a. New editor's draft (including many proposals)

b. Partial Credit
- See new editor's draft
- TB has concerns:

4. Comments on Public Working Draft:

- we received quite a few comments on our Dec. 7 draft:

- still waiting on comments from EO and ERT.

5. Techniques work .

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)

Please send regrets to the list.