W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2006

Notes from 17 April 2006 conference call

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:26:28 -0400
Message-ID: <1145316388.444424241bab0@webmail.utoronto.ca>
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
AUWG Working Group

Conference Call

April 17, 2006


Jan Richards JR - Chair
Tim Boland TB
Barry Feigebaum BF
Greg Pisocky GP
Roberto Scanlon RS

Action Items indicated by an AI: 

Agenda: 1. Comments on Guidelines draft 

(a) Proposed B.1.1 and B.2.4 wording from: 

-Original submissions:

-Reworked in Mar 20 meeting:

AI: JR and TB to define "human authored"

AI: JR and TB to examine what is meant by "perceivable view"

(b) batch from BAF:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JanMar/0020.html - A
start on proposed responses by JR:

Deferred - discussion has begun with tentative revisions to occur.

(c) JR's submission on B.2.7 (plus B.2.8, B.3.2, B.3.4): -original

AI: JR to reword B.3.4 and its success criteria to match the pattern
that was established. 

AI: JR to post final wording of his revisions for commentary

(d) GP's submission on B.2.6:

After discussion, group determined B.2.6 priority is fine.

Leaving B.2.6 as Priority 3 met with no objections.

Grammar change is agreed to:
"Rationale: This summary will help authors to improve the accessibility status 
of their work, keep track of problems, and monitor progress."

(e) GP's submission on B.1.3: 

Remove "template" and replace with "mechanism" text

AI: GP to provide e.g. explaining what is meant by "mechanisms"

(f) JR's submission on A.2.2:

Changes to A.2.2 Passed

BAF's B.4.1 item:

JR to add to draft on provisional basis - will not remove previous text.
-"must"s will change to "should"s

Received on Monday, 17 April 2006 23:27:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:39:53 UTC