draft evaluation of ATAG2.0 vs. SpecLite - action item from AUWG f2f

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:00:28 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Attached is a preliminary evaluation of the ATAG2.0 documentation
against the recent QA SpecLite (one of my action items from the
July AUWG f2f).   There are questions contained in the evaluation
which the group may want to consider.  I just looked at the normative
principles of SpecLite, rather than the informative parts.

Thanks and take care,
Tim Boland NIST