draft update of ATAG process (using QA Handbook) - action item from AUWG f2f

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:09:46 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Attached is a preliminary AUWG QA process update using the recent QA Handbook
(one of my action items from the July AUWG f2f).  There may be questions
contained in
this update which the group may want to consider.   NOTE: I created a draft
process document
earlier this year based upon the more rigorous QA Specification Guidelines,
and I think
at this point there is still utility in keeping that document around as
well, because there is
information in that document which the group may want to retain..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST