FW: longdesc bug

From: Heather Swayne <hswayne@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:21:25 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
FYI...

"Remember that "bug" we found while talking to the W3C's accessibility
committee when they visited a while back that pertained to dropping the
quotes around the longdesc attribute. Turns out it's not a bug. Quotes
are only required if the value contains a space and the string we tested
with was "foo" which doesn't contain any spaces." - Jeff (Microsoft Word
Program Manager)

Heather Swayne
P.S. this e-mail was written using voice dictation technology so please
excuse any "voice mistakes"