RE: Phone connection to face to face meeting.

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:23:55 -0400
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
> and if you intend to only be there for
> part of the time let us know which part of the time.

Since it will be Mountain time where I'll be, 9am - 5pm Amsterdam time is
1am - 9am,  so I would participate the second half of the day.  Is there a
good time to call in after Amsterdam lunch?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able