Re: Rough Minutes (fwd)

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:47:23 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Cc: <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
> Shawn?

Sean B. Palmer; I was on the majority of the teleconference.

N.B., there were some (unminuted) comments towards the end of the call
pertaining to the overlap 'twixt EARL and CC/PP. I'll be chasing that
up (consider it an action item). We do have a pointer in the EARL
vocabulary to the CC/PP settings of the assertor, but that's part of
the context information, and as with the majority of the EARL
vocabulary, we have left the details thereof up to the implementors.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer