Re: Rough Minutes (fwd)

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 18:47:23 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Cc: <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
> Shawn?

Sean B. Palmer; I was on the majority of the teleconference.

N.B., there were some (unminuted) comments towards the end of the call
pertaining to the overlap 'twixt EARL and CC/PP. I'll be chasing that
up (consider it an action item). We do have a pointer in the EARL
vocabulary to the CC/PP settings of the assertor, but that's part of
the context information, and as with the majority of the EARL
vocabulary, we have left the details thereof up to the implementors.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer