RE: Phone connection to face to face meeting.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:39:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I belive lunch is 12:30-1:30. I'll let you know.

cheers
Charles

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Phill Jenkins wrote:

  > and if you intend to only be there for
  > part of the time let us know which part of the time.

  Since it will be Mountain time where I'll be, 9am - 5pm Amsterdam time is
  1am - 9am,  so I would participate the second half of the day.  Is there a
  good time to call in after Amsterdam lunch?

  Regards,
  Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
  IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
  11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able