Priority of 7.1 (use conventions and standards)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:01:12 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
This is in the guidelines as a P1, with the relative priority description
spelled out. I think that it should really be marked as relative priority
(although I am not too concerned either way). The Pro is that the requirement
is one that has relative priority, and the contr is thatrelative priority is
defined in termsof WCAG. (In so far as WCAG is an applicable standard, it
makes sense of course...)

Charles McCN