Re: Fwd: Should Save As prompt for a page title?

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:15:15 -0500
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: Authoring Tools Guidelines List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
aloha, kynn!

my hypothetical authoring tool, Intolerance, version 6.9, places the following
placeholder text in between the <TITLE> and </TITLE>:containers

I am an idiot. I did not define my own title for this page. Leave this site now
while you can!

much more of a nudge than defaults such as:

        <title>No title</title>
        <title>Type Title Here</title>
        <title>Untitled</title>

gregory.

PS: i'm trying to get Intolerance bundled with Pineal Web, which is the only
browser that downloads directly to your third eye, but i'm having difficulty
porting it to Ontology 1.2  -- for more details, check:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tilt/pinealweb/

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>