Re: importing and converting markup

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 11:06:28 -0500
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I definitely support combing the two checkpoints, and offer a proposed
rewording to clarify a couple issues.

How about:
Preserve accessible content during conversions or transformations.

The issue that I am trying to clarify is that a tool might make
transformations either while importing or exporting. I interpretted
Charles' proposal to only address exports.  I'm not sure that my proposal
makes it any more clear.

I deleted the explicit mention of types of conversions/transformations to
leave it open to all types.  I don't feel strongly about leaving them out.

--wendy