Re: Disabling all accessibility warnings

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:10:20 -0700
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
At 03:23 PM 5/19/1999 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Actually, I think it should be possible to do this, although the default
>should (or must) be to have them enabled.
>Which means no change to the current document, which allows for this
>possibility (the wording is essentially open - allow the user to control the
>nature and timing of alerts...)

I agree with Charles that we don't want to mandate that accessibility
warnings can NEVER be turned off, and I agree with his interpretation
that the current document allows this.

Gosh, I'm uncharacteristically agreeable regarding this.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member