Re: Priorities still needed...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
cc: love26@gorge.net, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I think the issue is covered generally by guideline 3.1, and that the
specific issue of not relying on a given presentational method is covered
in 3.2.

So I favour it becoming a technique in one of those, preferably 3.2

Charles

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Jan Richards wrote:

  If anything, this checkpoint should be a technique under a new
  checkpoint that addresses the need for access awareness in all the tools
  in a design suite.