[Fwd: Checkpoints for 2.4]

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 16:29:44 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE
http://dicomp.pair.com

attached mail follows:

Cool, but send it to the list so I can point to the archives and say
William is happy with whatever...

Cheers

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, William Loughborough wrote:

  CMcCN:: "I propose that for the upcoming draft we adopt my amended
  version if that has general approval, and if it does not then we adopt
  Kynn's wording as provided."

  WL: Either, neither, or both - you have my proxy.