Checkpoints for 2.4

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
We have a proposal from Kynn on the table, and my suggested changes. I
would be happier to have either version in the document than what we have
at the moment, so if we can get enough preferences we'll put one of them
into the new draft.

I propose that for the upcoming draft we adopt my amended version if that
has general approval, and if it does not then we adopt Kynn's wording as
provided.

Thoughts?

cheers

Charles