Re: ontology localization (into spanish)

Dear Phil,

I have had a look at some of the e-mails in the w3c-translators mailing
list and also at what you wrote in [3].
Would you suggest that we translate the content of rdfs:label and
rdfs:comment descriptions in the schema.
As I can see, this is what has also been translated for other languages,
right?

Thanks again!
Elena.

--