Re: ontology localization (into spanish)

Thanks very much Elena, this is very welcome news.

In replying to you, I'm including the w3c-translators mailing list [1]
which is where we record intentions to translate. For example, I'm
pleased to see that work is under way to translate it into PT-BR too.

Please be aware that as well as the specification document there is also
the schema [2]. In theory everything is aligned so that the text is the
same. In practice, this isn't always quite true :-( [3]

Thanks again

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/
[2] http://www.w3.org/ns/org